In this blog post we would like to discuss the top one hundred reasons to incorporate the use of charter bus companies in your (gentle reader) every day life. Before we get started, however, we wish to calibrate the readers’ expectations a tad. Because there is no way we can even come close to listing one hundred reasons why a reader of this blog should use a bus company in a three hundred word blog post. This would be true even if we did not take up the entire first paragraph providing an explanation as to why this would be the case. That being said, we shall endeavor to provide as many reasons as we can fit within the word count that we have to work with. Therefore without any further ado or preamble, let us now begin the list that we have been promising since the first sentence of this paragraph.
Reason 100: Le Bus Wendover is a fun way to travel. This is a true statement because this particular charter bus company prides itself in providing a comfortable safe ride that gets you from the place in which you are currently located to the place that you wish to be located in style and luxury.
Reason 99: Using a bus instead of driving yourself is more convenient. This is especially true when large groups of people are involved.
Reason 98: Using a bus instead of driving yourself is a safer mode of transportation. This of course is especially true when the destination involved is a social gathering involving the consumption of alcoholic beverages and the passengers require a mode of transportation back home.
Reason 97: Using a bus instead of driving yourself leaves less of an environmental footprint and is therefore a better choice to make if one is concerned with the environment and climate change.
There are clearly many uses for a drum pump that can be discussed on this blog. The following are among the Top One Hundred uses that have been reported to us based on the polling of our readership.
100. A pump of this sort can be used to extract tooth paste from an industrial drum in the back room of a dental office.
99. A pump of this sort can be used to extract a chemical from a drum in a laboratory where medicine is synthesized.
98. A tote pump as opposed to a drum pump can be used to extract the liquid contents of a tote for what ever purpose it was intended to be used.
97. A pump of this sort can be used to extract lotion from a drum of lotion in order to moisturize large populations of people.
96. A pump of this sort can be used to extract freshly squeezed orange juice from a drum in the mess hall used to serve large numbers of military personnel.
95. A pump of this sort can be used to extract any sort of liquid from any sort of drum for any sort of purpose.
94. A pump of this sort can be used to extract shampoo or other cosmetic type products from a drum in a laboratory used to test the toxicity of the product when it comes in contact with human skin or eyes. Please take note that this particular item in no way should be taken to imply that we at the Home and Garden Top 100 Blog endorse in any way the use of animals for the testing of the toxicity of chemicals regardless of the use that they are employed to serve. In fact the Home and Garden Top 100 Blog is well known to be a blog that is very interested in the welfare of animals.
Although there are certainly more than one hundred different kinds of affordable golf carts Florida in Port Charlotte about which to construct a list, we really only need to discuss the very top of this list. Certainly a blog post of this size and scope could not discuss one hundred different kinds of anything in any sort of detail that would be at all useful for a human reader or search engine web bot. The truth is, the Home and Garden Top 100 blog title was ill conceived and we are not ashamed to admit it. The question then arises as to why we have stuck with this name after coming to this conclusion. That, my friends, is an involved story indeed.
THE STORY OF AFFORDABLE GOLF CARTS FLORIDA IN PORT CHARLOTTE
If we were to summarize the story that would answer the question that we anticipated the gentle reader of this blog might ask down to its bare essentials it might go something like this. The term “Top 100” is a term that grabs any reader’s attention right off the bat. Now, as we all know blog writing if it is about anything is about trying to grab a reader’s attention and then influencing them in some manner.
However, although the term “Top 100” is in fact eye catching it is terribly difficult to write a three hundred word blog post about one hundred different topics. Each topic could only be allotted three words each and no real information that would be of any use to anyone could be transferred under those conditions. So then, one might ask, why not write longer blog posts? That is indeed a reasonable question. However, the problem that one runs into in that case is that the blog posts will no longer capture the reader’s intention which was the very reason for choosing the term “Top 100” in the first place.
Let us now turn our attention to the top one hundred jokes on the subject of the drum pump and see if it can produce a chuckle or two. For laughter is an important part of life. It makes this miserable experience of existence a little more palatable than it would otherwise be. We all know that we must see this sad existence all the way through to its proper end. Suicide is a foul form of cheating and is strictly forbidden. Therefore, if we must be here all this time we might as well laugh and make the most of it.
BRING ON THE TOP 100 DRUM PUMP JOKES!
100. Why did the pump cross the road? Answer : Although pumps are essentially inanimate objects and cannot cross roads under their own power, they can be transported from one location to another under the power of a person. Therefore, the reason for the pump crossing the road would be the reason for the person transporting the drum pump across the road. For this reason you should see the information you are looking for from that person I suspect.
99. Why does the pump wear red suspenders? Answer : to keep his or her pants up.
98. A one eyed Chinaman and a pump walk into a bar. The Chinaman orders a beer and the pump orders a glass of sparkling water. The bartender quickly serves the Chinaman but proceeds to ignore the request of the pump. At length the pump sits up in his chair and clears his throat. “Excuse me,” the pump spoke up. “What about my glass of sparkling water?” “Oh,” replied the bartender, “I thought you were joking about that.”
97. Knock knock. Who’s there? A pump fit for a drum. A pump fit for a drum who? Orange you glad I did not say banana again?
It is the end of March and of course that means it is now time for our annual list of top 100 incidents of water damage Farmington for all to enjoy.
100. The incident where the Farmington river flooded and inundated the Jones homestead.
99. The incident where it rained for three straight days and water seeped into the basement of the Smith house.
98. There was the time when (during the same three day rain storm referred to in incident number 99) where the Taylor home down the road from the Smith home experienced some moisture which caused mold to grown in the crawl space underneath the stairs.
97. There was another time where the Pullen family experienced water damage Farmington to their barn where the hinges to the doors rusted and broke three months later.
96. There was another time when the Lindgren family experienced water damage to their dog house in their back yard. The wood from which the dog house was built rotted out over the course of two weeks and the dog house had to be thrown out. This was not such a significant loss as the Lindgren family dog (who never used the house by the way) had died the previous year and no one ever got around to getting rid of it.
95. Then there was another incident of water damage to the downstairs powder room in the Maher house. Water seeped in through the roof. Apparently some shingles had blown off in a wind storm not too long ago. The water seepage caused the dry wall to sag a bit. The Mahers repaired the damage with spackle and paint. It is unclear whether the shingles on the roof were ever replaced.
94. Then there was another incident of water damage where the Farley family car which had been parked at the bottom of the street was flooded out.
To be continued…
As the fall season quickly comes, winter is right behind it. Depending on who you listen to, it appears the majority consensus is that El Nino will be having a strong effect this winter, bringing possibly harsher and longer winter conditions. Whether you’re simply bringing in the lawn mower for the winter or a John Deere farm tractor, preparations should be made on both fronts. In an effort to keep ahead of mother nature, here are some tips to be prepared for the winter ahead and winterize your equipment correctly.
For Storing Your Tractor:
1) Get a tune-up? Yes, it’s actually recommended to give the tractor a quick tune-up before going into hibernation for the winter so that when the time comes to start it up again, it will start as quickly as possible and run as optimally after resting for such a long duration. By implementing the tune-up before the winter, you’ll have a chance to run it a couple of times and acclimate any new equipment to the tractor rather than adding or replacing those items and have to start it from a cold state.
2) Get charged up! The battery…ah yes, nothing worse than trying to turn the engine over with nothing but a click, click, click. Many that store equipment for the winter have already made it an expectation that the engine will not start due to the idea that the battery can’t hold its charge over the winter. However, this is inaccurate. A battery certainly can hold its charge, but it needs to be in good working order; fully charged, fresh fluids, and doesn’t hurt if it was bought recently.
3) Check your equipment. Whether it’s simply the fuel or something more important as a skid steer or round baler belts, each needs to be handled correctly. It’s always best to check with the manufacturer to determine what their recommended winterization methods are; however, the important piece is to check. Realize each piece of equipment or supply is different and may require very different methods in order to work optimally after the winter season.
There you have it, 3 tips to help keep you ahead of the upcoming winter, as we know we can expect it every year! Be sure to take the preventative measures as the repair costs often outweigh the preventive costs.
When choosing what to use to help protect and beautify your garden or landscape, there are many options available. Each has their own strengths and curb appeal as well as price range. Mulch has been a popular option for years in order to protect your garden and landscape from the weather, to help keep in the moisture, to provide continual nutrients, and add a great look. Let’s look at 7 different styles of mulch that you can choose from.
- Straw mulch. While one of the most simple and cheapest mulches available, it leaves a lot to be desired. It can create simple walkways and provide some good protection for your gardens and landscaping. The problems that arise is that it attracts mice, and other critters, it doesn’t usually completely block the sunlight and therefore doesn’t act as a strong moisture barrier. Another drawback is that it often contains weed seeds.
- Newspaper and cardboard mulch. Are you feeling green? Recycling your old newspaper and cardboard and using it as mulch is excellent for your plants and soil. It can offer a strong barrier to the sun and weather, therefore protecting your soil, the plants and the moisture and it can easily adapt to the contour of the land. Since paper is biodegradable, it will decompose into the ground, therein truly recycling the paper. One of the biggest drawbacks with this mulch is the look. One solution is to use newspaper as the bottom layer and cover it over with Utah compost.
- Pebble/gravel mulch. Pebbles and gravel tend to be more popular as trail or pathway coverage but can also work in gardens and landscaping. It does well at absorbing heat during the day and giving it off at night which can help create a more subtle climate range. However, it doesn’t keep out the weed seeds or does it do a very good job at keeping the moisture in the soil.
- Pumice rock mulch. One of the big differences between pumice and other pebble or gravel mulches is that is has the ability to trap and better maintain moisture in the soil. While this works well once this type of stone is further in the dirt, when you first lay it, you’ll need to give it extra time and water in order to for the water to penetrate and really be utilized in the soil.
- Grass clippings mulch. This is about as green as you can get! When you add this mulch immediately after being cut, you gain the green aspect of the fresh grass as well as a great fragrance. With any living green plant, once cut from its’ root it will turn brown, but as it decomposes, it adds great organic fertilizer to your garden and landscaping area.
- Compost mulch? Compost provides exceptional nutritional value to your garden and landscape. This will provide value for seasons to come. However, as a decorative mulch it is a little bit lacking. One solution is to mix this with another type of mulch, using this as the first layer of the mulch. It offers great coverage over your dirt, locking moisture in and keeping weeds out.
- Shredded bark mulch and wood chips. One of the most popular and favored of all types of mulches is the wood mulch in its various forms. With a never ending option of colors and types of wood from which to have this mulch made, it’s no wonder that it tends to be a favorite. Add to that the cheapness of it as well as it often being readily available and you have a winner for most people. This type of mulch offers exceptional moisture retention as well as weather barrier for your garden and landscape areas. A drawback is that it does break down, but this is also a positive as the decomposing of the mulch can help add nutrients to the ground and it gives you an opportunity to add new life and color when applying a new batch.
As one can see, there are a myriad of different types of mulches and something to suite everyone. Whether one prefers organic, “green”, or cold stones, you can always find something that will make your garden or landscape look even better. If you’re looking for something more industrial – check out agbeltingoutlet.com. They’ve helped farmers and landscapers with several different types of belts for their equipment to help them get as much out of their labor as possible!