There are clearly many uses for a drum pump that can be discussed on this blog. The following are among the Top One Hundred uses that have been reported to us based on the polling of our readership.
100. A pump of this sort can be used to extract tooth paste from an industrial drum in the back room of a dental office.
99. A pump of this sort can be used to extract a chemical from a drum in a laboratory where medicine is synthesized.
98. A tote pump as opposed to a drum pump can be used to extract the liquid contents of a tote for what ever purpose it was intended to be used.
97. A pump of this sort can be used to extract lotion from a drum of lotion in order to moisturize large populations of people.
96. A pump of this sort can be used to extract freshly squeezed orange juice from a drum in the mess hall used to serve large numbers of military personnel.
95. A pump of this sort can be used to extract any sort of liquid from any sort of drum for any sort of purpose.
94. A pump of this sort can be used to extract shampoo or other cosmetic type products from a drum in a laboratory used to test the toxicity of the product when it comes in contact with human skin or eyes. Please take note that this particular item in no way should be taken to imply that we at the Home and Garden Top 100 Blog endorse in any way the use of animals for the testing of the toxicity of chemicals regardless of the use that they are employed to serve. In fact the Home and Garden Top 100 Blog is well known to be a blog that is very interested in the welfare of animals.