It is the end of March and of course that means it is now time for our annual list of top 100 incidents of water damage Farmington for all to enjoy.
100. The incident where the Farmington river flooded and inundated the Jones homestead.
99. The incident where it rained for three straight days and water seeped into the basement of the Smith house.
98. There was the time when (during the same three day rain storm referred to in incident number 99) where the Taylor home down the road from the Smith home experienced some moisture which caused mold to grown in the crawl space underneath the stairs.
97. There was another time where the Pullen family experienced water damage Farmington to their barn where the hinges to the doors rusted and broke three months later.
96. There was another time when the Lindgren family experienced water damage to their dog house in their back yard. The wood from which the dog house was built rotted out over the course of two weeks and the dog house had to be thrown out. This was not such a significant loss as the Lindgren family dog (who never used the house by the way) had died the previous year and no one ever got around to getting rid of it.
95. Then there was another incident of water damage to the downstairs powder room in the Maher house. Water seeped in through the roof. Apparently some shingles had blown off in a wind storm not too long ago. The water seepage caused the dry wall to sag a bit. The Mahers repaired the damage with spackle and paint. It is unclear whether the shingles on the roof were ever replaced.
94. Then there was another incident of water damage where the Farley family car which had been parked at the bottom of the street was flooded out.
To be continued…
When compiling the top one hundred auto body repair Salt Lake City shops one must consider all the many criteria used and considered to compile this very extensive list. Certainly the price and quality of services will factor primarily into the equation. However, other factors include the cleanliness of the auto body repair shop, the friendliness of the employees and the honesty of the employees will also factor in to the analysis. Obviously this is a non exhaustive list and there are many, many other factors that will be considered when compiling a list of the top one hundred auto body repair shops located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
FACTORS USED TO DETERMINE THE TOP 100 AUTO BODY REPAIR SALT LAKE CITY
One might legitimately ask how a person could actually compile a list of the top 100 auto body repair shops in any particular location. First of all, how many auto body repair shops are there in Salt Lake City? It is conceivable that there are more than one hundred auto body repair shops in the Salt Lake City metro area. Second of all, once you get down past the top fifty auto body repair shops how great do you actually think they will be?
In other words, will the 60th best auto body repair shop in Salt Lake City be any better than the 75th best auto body repair shop in Salt Lake City? The answer seems painfully obvious, however, if objective criteria are used and compiled in an objective manner perhaps an accurate list can be compiled. In the final analysis the best auto body repair shop will likely be the one that is located close to the person who needs to use the auto body repair shop and also provides the best service and the most reasonable price.
My neighbor has not displayed signs and banners from his porch in some time. Susan, his neighbor to whom his signs were directed has presumably finished her treatment and is doing well. Moreover, we know that the home owner’s association sent him a letter to stop hanging signs from his front porch because many of the neighbors complained. It is clear to me that this sign hanging neighbor has a creative urge to communicate to the public through the use of signs. It is equally clear to me that this urge has been squelched by the powers that be. I have to wonder, however, if this urge had not been squelched what new signs might we have seen?
WHAT SIGNS AND BANNERS MIGHT WE HAVE SEEN?
One has to wonder what new signs we might have seen displayed from my neighbor’s porch. Perhaps he might have found another neighbor who was suffering from a sickness or other misfortune to whom he might address a whole new series of signs. Perhaps he might start a running commentary on the current political situation. Perhaps he might continue his sign dialog (or monologue) with Susan on some topic other than her sickness and treatment.
The possibilities are literally limitless. Conceivably and idea could be translated into an image or words and then displayed from a sign. What if everybody started displaying signs from their porches to the people living across the street from them. What kind of world might evolve from that situation? What if we were all mandated by law to display signs from our front porch indicating our thoughts on various subjects? Obviously, in our free society, such a law would be unenforceable as well as unconstitutional. Still, we are free to speculate on what is, what is not and what might be.